This week i finally got PROJ, GEOS and GDAL to compile and install. I updated all the instller scripts to use the NDK stand alone toolchain, using files turned out to be more a hassle than useful. Furthermore using the standalone NDK toolchain the compire process can be totally scripted and thus integrated in bigger build systems. I started working on QWT as well and I plan to finish it next week. next week I plan as well to look into sqlite support in android (should already be there so no problem) and to look at flex and bison which are needed during the compilation of qgis.
Next week I’ll meet as well with Marco to discuss further developements.


Kommentar verfassen