Developing and deploying a great open source solution is only half of the work. We deeply care about you and your deployments and this is why we take support and maintenance extremely seriously.
An OPENGIS.ch support contract guarantees you a team of geospatial experts at your fingertips, and thanks to a state of the art support platform, you will always get your answers on time.
QGIS and QField Support contracts
Our support contracts cover the following components:
- Current version of QGIS according to qgis.org
- Current Long Term Release (LTR) of QGIS according to qgis.org
- Current QField Version according to qfield.org
- Python programming language in the context of QGIS
- Other system components related to QGIS that are relevant to the successful operation of your geospatial infrastructure
|Support days (8h)||QGIS Initiative days||Discount||Price|
|2||0||0%||2640 CHF *|
|5||0||0%||6600 CHF *|
|10||0.5||0%||13200 CHF *|
|20||1||5%||25080 CHF *|
|50||2.5||7%||61400 CHF *|
|100||5||8%||121500 CHF *|
* all prices are excluding VAT
For every support contract of more than 10 days, we donate additional days to the QGIS sustainability initiative. Instead of being forfeited, all unused hours at the end of the year of each contract are also donated to the QGIS sustainability initiative.
Additionally to each support contract, you can order a yearly service level agreement.
|Base||Best effort, within one week||included|
|3 Day *||Best effort, within 3 days||20% surcharge|
|Next day||Best effort, next working day||On-request|
* Available for contracts of minimum 10 days
You are just one step away from having a contract for review